Monday, July 3, 2017

Times Square and Flowers


Dear friends, I hope everyone is having a great summer! It's been hot and humid here but we're also getting a lot of rain. Last week, I was riding in a taxi cab in New York City and went through Times Square! I took a picture from the cab, and it just so happened that one of the many billboards displayed an Independence Day greeting. It sure does get busy around here--look at that crowd!


Meanwhile, in nature, bees have been busy as well! I captured this bee on a pink coneflower. 


Here is a lovely white daisy.


 In my backyard, orange tiger lilies have finally bloomed.


A yellow rose symbolizing friendship!


Blue hydrangea.


A bouquet of violets.


Yellow and blue hydrangea.


Pretty in pink!
~ ~ ~
I hope you enjoyed a little stroll in the city and in nature! Have a Happy Fourth of July for those of you in the USA! And thank you to everyone who continues to follow and view my posts! xx

4 comments:

  1. Nature sure is in full bloom. Rain beats the drought we had last year. is there ever a time when times square isn't busy? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy as a bee, Times Square will always be! :)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful series of photographs this is, Loredana!
    We are having much the same weather as you are. We had so much rain in June. It was 2 inches more that is "normal."
    I hope you are having a spectacular summer.
    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I hope you're having a wonderful summer, too! xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog from all over the world and for your wonderful comments!